ORGANIC COW GHEE - BILONA
According to Ayurveda the usage of Ghee is a vital food for healthy skin, mental clarity and digestion.
- It increases memory and balances the mind and enhances brain function.
- It is used in medicinal practice to help with ulcers, constipation and the promotion of healthy eyes and skin and can be used for the treatment of burns and blisters.
- Ghee is a safer alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. Ghee is an easily digestible source of saturated fat that contains no Tran's fats or hydrogenated fats.
- Ghee contains butyric acid which is said to have anti-cancer and anti-viral properties.
- Ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat, and has been known to slow the progress of some types of cancer and heart disease.
- Ghee is rich with antioxidants and acts as an aid in the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods and strengthens the immune system.